How To Make Apple Mustard Pork Tenderloin …
Makes 4 Servings
• 1 pound pork tenderloin
• ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
• 1 clove garlic
• 2 teaspoons soy sauce
• ½ teaspoon grated ginger
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1. Place the pork in a slow cooker (or in a baking dish).
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
3. Pour mixture over pork, coating the pork generously.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (or 45 minutes at 350oF in cooking in oven).
- Calories: 182
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fat: 6g
Got any comments about this article, I’d love to hear … Please leave me a message in the comments box below 🙂